уσυ мυѕт ℓσgιη σя яєgιѕтєя!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

уσυ мυѕт ℓσgιη σя яєgιѕтєя!!

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-= NUKE FAKE ROOM MAKER =-

ADMIN
    ADMIN
    Admin

-= NUKE FAKE ROOM MAKER =- Empty -= NUKE FAKE ROOM MAKER =-

Post  ADMIN Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:32 am

-= NUKE FAKE ROOM MAKER =- Nuke-room-maker12

Guys, i got a little time but still not free, so being bored from stdies i made a room maker for server flooders.

As according to nimbuzz rule each id can make only 5 rooms at a time. So, here is a tool Nuke room maker for server lovers. Just put series of a flood id and chose your room name like, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_world_nuke_lovers-=1=- to !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!_world_nuke_lovers-=100=- its very simple to make rooms by this tool. If still some problem in using it comment here or see the snap above.

NOTE:- Be sure that you put password to rooms, though i have coded the tool in such a way that it will ask for room password if u got forget. Next, it may happen that the reasult box show that room already exists..so it will autometically switch to next room name. These all may seem you ppl as bouncer but when you will try you will get what i am talking about.

Enj0y with Nuke…;-)

And ya at last i tell you ne thing that, i have put some secret text box just for fun…:-D if you put a secret text there, the tool will get a bit bigger n show you xml counsel, but as it is a secret code …find out yourself .

DOWNLOAD HERE

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 2:22 am